Mindful Connections for Educators
Mindful Connections is a 20-hour program that introduces mindfulness practices for social and emotional regulation and well-being for educators.
This program provides the tools to:
- Cope with daily stressors
- Be more resilient
- Increase compassion and empathy
- Develop a regular mindfulness practice
Topics to be covered:
- Basic introduction to mindfulness
- The research that supports it
- Dealing with difficult emotions and events
- Understanding and improving relationships
- Mindful communication
- Conflict resolution
- Forgiveness and Gratitude
Dates: A new session is starting in June -- check out our upcoming events tab!