For Helping Professionals
Mindful Connections for Helping Professionals is an 8-week program that includes training in: mindfulness meditation, emotional intelligence, communication, conflict resolution, and various resourcing and resiliency building skills.
Participants develop self-care strategies and greater self-awareness, improved impulse control, and greater social awareness, which will give them a new positive vision for their lives.
Mindfulness Training has been shown to:
- Decrease burnout and compassion fatigue
- Increase empathy
- Increase effective communication skills
- Decrease occupational stress
- Increase work satisfaction
- Increase well-being, health, and immunity
Contact us with questions.