Mindful Connections is a 20-hour program that introduces mindfulness practices for social and emotional regulation and well-being for educators.
This program provides the tools to:
· Cope with daily stressors
· Be more resilient
· Increase compassion and empathy
· Develop a regular mindfulness practice
Topics to be covered:
· Stress Reduction/Management
· Dealing with difficult emotions and events
· Understanding and improving relationships
· Mindful communication
· Conflict resolution
· Forgiveness and Gratitude
1:30 – 4:30 pm Thursday and Friday June 22-23 & Thursday and Friday August 10-11
Plus 9:30-4:30 Either Saturday July 22 or August 19
Contact us with questions.